Children & Youth
Invasive Plant Education Program
Are you curious to learn more about the wildlife and ecosystems in Pacific Spirit Regional Park? PSPS Environmental Education Team provides programming for school-aged children (5-12) to learn more about:
- What are the most threatening invasive plants in the Park?
- Where do invasive plants come from?
- When did invasive plants enter the park?
- What makes invasive plants spread so fast?
- How do invasive plants impact the ecosystem?
- How can we stop invasive plants from spreading?
For more information, please email Krista at email@example.com.
Introducing Hazel the Squirrel and her shy friend Snowberry the Mouse. Can you see Snowberry hiding in the moss? I bet she is looking for a little snack amongst the leaves!